Don’t Neglect Your Gutters: Find Expert Gutter Cleaning in Dunlap IL
You want to avoid dirty siding, mold growth, water damage, etc., with your home’s exterior. However, the only protection preventing these issues is a functioning gutter system for your property. If your gutters become dirty and clogged, your home’s exterior will suffer. Thankfully, all it takes is expert gutter cleaning in Dunlap IL to prevent damage to your home’s exterior before it can occur. It’s time to give the gutter cleaning professionals at Flush the Guts a call!
Why is Gutter Cleaning Important?
As already mentioned, dirty and clogged gutters can lead to a host of issues with your home’s exterior. However, to understand why gutter cleaning is necessary for your home, it’s worth understanding the issues that stem from neglecting your gutters:
- Moss and Bacterial Growth – Water has nowhere to go if your gutters are clogged. Pooling in one place, water becomes stagnant, creating the ideal growth conditions for moss, mold and bacteria.
- Roof Damage – During winter, pooling water in and around your gutters will freeze. For example, ice dams can form in your gutters, further preventing water flow and causing damage to your gutters. Moisture found in moss and bacteria growth can also freeze, damaging roof tiles and areas where the growth is most prevalent.
- Interior Water/Mold Damage – As water pools in your gutters and rain continues to fall, water has no choice but to flow over your gutters and down the sides of your property. As water seeps down your home’s exterior, it can cause mold spores to form on internal walls, windows, ceiling and insulation.
Who Should Handle Your Gutter Cleaning?
Many homeowners will clean their gutters rather than hire a professional. While this can seem like an affordable option, there are risks to DIY gutter cleaning and advantages only a professional can provide. For example, professional gutter cleaning in Dunlap IL ensures:
- Greater Safety – Our contractors have extensive experience working at heights and utilize harnesses and equipment to keep them safe while cleaning your gutters.
- High-Quality Cleaning – Flush the Guts possesses industrial tools, equipment and chemicals not readily available to your average homeowner. This allows us to clean your gutters and clear out clogs more effectively.
- Thorough Inspections – Flush the Guts’ cleaners don’t only clean and unclog your gutters. In addition to cleaning, we also perform preventative maintenance! We will inspect your gutters and check for and resolve problems like leaks, misalignments, rotting fascia boards, detached sections, etc.
Talk with Our Team
Get your home’s exteriors and gutters in order with convenient, affordable and effective gutter cleaning in Dunlap IL provided by Flush the Guts’ trained and experienced team. To learn more about our gutter services or request a quote, contact us today at 309-532-0094. We are located at 4224 N Prospect Rd, Peoria, IL 61614.